Trishuli River rafting is the most popular rafting in Nepal, not due to its proximity to Kathmandu but because this is rated as a class III rafting river and is known for its beauty and simplicity. This tour offers an opportunity to explore the natural beauty of Nepal, such as the beautiful landscape, the marvelous waterfalls, and the exciting rapids.
River Distance: 87 km
Grade (high water): III-IV
Starting Point: Charaudi Red House
Rafting Ending Point: River Fun Beach Resort (Kurnighat)
Day 1: Drive to Charaudi
- You will pick up from your Hotel at 6:30 am and 10 minutes walk to the Tourist bus station.
- At 7:00 am, leave for Rafting.
- After 3 hours of driving, you will reach the Rafting starting place, Charaudi; our staff is waiting to welcome you.
- About 15/20 minutes river brief, your trip will begin with a professional river guide commanding and safety Kayaking support.
- After a 3 to 4 hours whitewater rafting trip, you will hit significant rapids called TWIN ROCK, LADIES DELIGHT, UPSET, SURPRISE, and many other small rapids. Finally, you will reach Kurnighat after crossing 22km from the Trishuli River by taking lifetime memories.
- At last, you will have lunch at River Fun Beach Resort, where we will stay overnight. After lunch you will be free, at this time you may swim in Pool, visit a traditional Buttar village, walk at a natural river bank, etc. at 6:30 pm you will have a bonfire with BBQ. At 8:00 pm, you will have dinner and overnight in tent.
Day 2: Breakfast and Departure
- Around 6:30 in the morning, wake up for Tea and Breakfast. Until you arrive at your tourist bus for Pokhara/Kathmandu/Chitwan, our camping guide will take you on a Village tour. At about 10.30 am, you will drive to the next destination.
- Both-Way Tourist Bus Transportation
- A bottle of drinking water with snacks
- NRS world-class Expedition series Rafting Boat and
- the Safety Kayak, Lifejacket, Helmet, Paddle
- Through bag, waterproof dry bag, safety drum.
- More than 16 years experienced river leader with the necessary guidance.
- Free rafting Photo / Video (Collect from guide directly)
- Team building & Water Activities
- 4 hrs of Rafting in the main whitewater section
- Buffet non-veg Hot Lunch, Buffet non-veg Dinner, and Breakfast
- Evening Chicken BBQ with campfire
- Accommodation in Eco-Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Camping Tent
- Unlimited swimming at a modern & Treated swimming pool
- Each morning 2 hrs hiking at Buttar Village
- Free WIFI Zone
- Beach volleyball/ Badminton/ Carom board/ Swing etc
- Hot/cold shower
- Private Transportation
- All bar & beverage
- Extra meal order
- A/C Deluxe Room
- Travellers Insurance
- Tips (if you are happy with the service you can give tips to Staff)
What do you need to bring on the Trip?
- Swimming wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings, including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Fishing hook (you can fish in the Himalayan River).